Friday, August 27, 2010

Steamboat Triathlon

   I just got roped into doing a leg of the Steamboat Triathlon Sunday morning a couple of hours ago so I am training like Tour deFrance Champ Alberto Contador tonight by eating Spanish Paella and drinking Rioja. This is an unconventional training program but when you only have a day to train before the event you have to think out of the box. This has nothing to do with it being our plan to do this already tonight.

 The great people at Steamboat Ski and Bike Kare were kind enough to hook me up with schuweet Trek Madone for the event so I am guaranteed to be the biggest poser at the race and will very likely "need" one myself in the the spring :) This will be my first time on a road bike since my 10 speed in high school so wish me luck.

For more info call Jon at 970-819-6930 or send me an email. I respect your time and will answer your questions without a sales pitch. You can also click back to the Steamboat Springs blog main page or go to my Steamboat, CO Real Estate page if you want to search for property in Steamboat.

No comments: