Thursday, March 17, 2011

Weekend Skiing with Steamboat Powdercats

This past weekend I was fortunate to get out into the backcountry with friends and enjoy skiing Steamboat's famous Champagne Powder all of Saturday. Steamboat Powdercats is Steamboat's local backcountry skiing outfit who does a great job at providing tours for skiers and snowboarders, ranging from Intermediate to Expert around Buffalo Pass. They have access to over 10000 acres of public land and do a fantastic job of moving groups around so that even 2 weeks after a storm, you are still able to ski fresh tracks. With each tour they have a professional photographer there to document all your great turns and fun falls! I posted a picture of me below!


For more info call Jon at 970-819-6930 or send me an email. I respect your time and will answer your questions without a sales pitch. You can also click back to the Steamboat Springs blog main page or go to my Steamboat, CO Real Estate page if you want to search for property in Steamboat.

No comments: