Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Steamboat Springs Babysitters

   I often get asked to recommend babysitters for people that are coming into Steamboat because clients and friends come in from out of town most weeks of the year, we are active in the community and we are lucky to have two kids ourselves.  We don't have a detailed screening process nor do I do background checks but we do know good people and generally have some babysitters we are comfortable with to recommend.

  Give me a call to tell me a little bit about your family, a recommendation goes both ways.  I will recommend someone to you if there is a match.  At that point it's your responsibility to ask them the questions you need to feel comfortable since each parent knows what is best for their kids, we just hope to give you a good start.

  Give Jon at 970-819-6930 or send me an email.  You can also call Wendy at 970-819-6930.  Go to my Steamboat Real Estate page if you want to search for property in Steamboat.

No comments: