Saturday, December 03, 2005

Neve

Neve
Neve

Neve has been working very hard to bring us the record snowfall we have been getting here in Steamboat Springs. She gets very tired afterwards but you can tell by the look on her face that she gets a lot of satisfaction out of a job well done. Maybe not as much as her Daddy but it sure looks like a lot. Thanks to Neve the snow is un-believable right now up on the mountain and they are trying to find places to put it all around town. They reported 7 inches last night but it was knee to thigh deep in the trees today. Lem and Andrew came up last night to visit Neve and all of her friends that have come to stay for the season up on the mountain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your Wife, you've got a beautiful daughter.
Thanks for Sharing details of your life in Springboat Springs,its truly inspirational.
I see such amazing powder shots in your Blog, I'm hoping to bring my family over from New Zealand to experience it sometime soon.
Thanks, Tony.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tony, we are very lucky to live here and I am lucky to have such a nice family. New Zealand isn't too shabby either. Severa lof my friends have spent time there and it is on my list to get to someday. Let me know if you ever come over to Steamboat Springs and I'll try to hook you up with a couple of lift tickets.