Monday, March 20, 2006

Marabou Ranch Steamboat Springs

I'm working on a new blog about the Marabou Ranch project just outside of Steamboat Springs to share some details about this project. It is close to the ultimate gentleman's ranch since you and your family can be ranchers without the responsibilities of managing your own ranch full time. They also will have five luxury cabins along the river for owners or their guests to stay in. That's a great benefit for the buyer or the investor that wants to wait a few years to build their dream home.

I've spent quite a bit of time over the past year keeping up with this project as it progressed though planning. I am working with a couple of clients so understand if it is right for them so I thought I would share a few things about the project with the rest of you. Whether you are interested in something like this or not it is worth checking out for the pure fantasy factor of it. I've had fun checking it out and touring the property. Definitely a great side benefit of being a Realtor in Steamboat Springs :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am trying to find out about a country western singer that is coming there. His name is Clay Walker and I am trying to find out if this is a private concert or if it is for everybody and if so where I can go for information about it, and what I need to do to be there.
Thanks
Sandwolves41@aol.com