Saturday, August 26, 2006

Steamboat Fans

I want to take a minute to thank all of you that have been following my blog for a while now. I feel lucky to live in Steamboat with my family so it is fun to share some of my thoughts and news on my favorite town.

It is satisfying to see how many of you read this blog regularly. I can't tell who you are (and wouldn't try) but I can see when people visit more than once and sometimes where they are from. I just looked tonight and there were two people this week from Arizona and Tennessee that have visited 90 plus times. One of you has visited this site 129 times. I've only posted 133 times so that is quite a compliment (it's not my mom, really). I suspect it has much more to do with the natural allure of Steamboat and possibly a really hot summer in Tennessee and Azizona.

If anyone else would like to give me your thoughts on what you like, don't like or how I could improve this blog please drop me an email or leave me a comment below. I always enjoy hearing from you. Thanks!

Update: I got a reply from a nice guy in Tennessee hours after posting this and awarded him 2 lift tickets for being so quick.

1 comment:

alekkomar said...

Have been following your blog for a while Jon and your offer of a free lift ticket ROCKS - I'll have to try to make it up to Steamboat.

P.S. Awesome pictures - more of those!