Sunday, November 29, 2009

$15m in closings gets things started at One Steamboat Place

The closings have begun in One Steamboat Place with $15.25M so far. One Steamboat Place represents the first of the the new Ski In Ski Out developments to begin closing and are a good sign for our market. One Steamboat Place and Edgemont represent the highest quality condos Steamboat has seen to date and will bring a new level of owner / guest experience to Steamboat. One Steamboat Place brings a location, quality and experience advantage to the table that we haven't seen yet with it's full service resort amenities, club and spa facilities.

Not to sound like their PR department but I can objectively say that they have done a fantastic job extending their experience before closing and developed a great relationship with their clients. I am sure that it is more difficult for some to close with the changes in the financial markets since these went under contract but I have only talked to one that doesn't want to close which is different than I have seen in Wild Horse. It will be interesting to see how things play out but I feel that buyers in One Steamboat Place will get a superior experience, an unparalleled experience, a good value and ultimately the best values of all more time spent in Steamboat with their families and friends. Steamboat Pilot Article

Give me a call at 970-819-6930 if you would like some more specific insights on One Steamboat Place or the market in general. I am somewhat unique in that I call these as I see them so I am not saying that Steamboat has recovered yet but I am seeing people that are willing to buy for quality and time with their families. I currently see One Steamboat Place and soon Edgemont as tow developments that will have good success in completing their contracted sales because of the quality they are delivering.

For more click back to the Steamboat Springs blog main page.

No comments: