Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Years!!!

As I look back on the last year here in Steamboat I feel very lucky to have the wonderful set of family, friends, clients and a true community spirit that we have here in Steamboat Springs, around the world and often both." I am amazed nearly everyday by the things Alden and Neve do and by how lucky I am to be able to be an active part of their lives.

It is hard to take stock of the good fortune that has come my way in 2006. I am committed to never take it for granted and do everything I can to spend more time with my family and friends in 2007 because that is what really counts.

Living in small town with the wonderful people that live and visit Steamboat is just about perfect for us. Thank you to all of you that have shared good times with us in 2006 and we will look forward to seeing more of you in 2007. For those of you we didn't get to see you are in our thoughts and we hope to see you soon. Back to the Steamboat Springs blog main page for more.

No comments: