Thursday, July 08, 2010

Warren Buffet says "We’re coming back, no question in my mind"

 Its good to hear that Warren feels so confident about the recovery, avoiding a double dip recession and is seeing concrete improvements.  Let's hope that he is right.  As I talk to my friends around the country in various businesses most are seeing large improvements in their result and good profitability.  Locally we have seen sales tax receipts start to level out even with our downtown and Mtn construction slowing activity this spring and real estate volumes that are 217% of 2009 YTD.  Here is the interview where Warren shares his thoughts on the economy.


 To contact me call 970-819-6930 or send me an email. I respect your time and will answer your question without a sales pitch. For more of this Steamboat blog click back to the Steamboat Springs blog main page or go to my Steamboat Real Estate page if you want to get a feel for property in Steamboat.

No comments: